Protecting your health during this pandemic
We are all trying hard to reduce close contact with others to limit the transmission of the Coronavisurs. This poses extra challenges as we perform simple tasks, such as passing by the dispensary to collect your medication. We have sick, healthy and elderly patients personally collect their medication in-store and as a result, any pharmacy may become a high-risk environment.
Therefore, these are top tips:
- Most notably, stay at home if you are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms; such as a fever, cough or experiencing shortness of breath.
- Kindly note that the government has requested we all wear a mask in public places and that includes when entering the pharmacy.
- No mask, no entry as per Pharmacy Council regulations as well, remember I Protect You and You Protect Me.
- Once you have put on your mask, do not touch your face again until you take it off.
- Kindly sanitise your hands when entering and leaving the pharmacy.
- Please adhere to our floor stickers which have been placed on the floor at the necessary intervals to ensure social distancing.
- We continue to deliver medication as normal during the lockdown or alternatively call or email the pharmacy for a collection, therefore minimising the time spent in the pharmacy. We deliver Monday-Friday, and will deliver the same day if we receive your order and proof of payment before 11am.
- What are we undertaking to secure you?
- We have a meticulous daily cleaning schedule. We sanitise all surface areas and counters regularly. Personal work spaces are routinely cleaned between each client.
- Credit card machines are sanitised, prior to each utilisation .
- All staff wear PPE which include medical masks and face shields.
- Perspex Covid-19 screens have been installed in front of all dispensing counters and at the till points.
- The temperature of each individual staff member is documented daily, and any signs of a temperature spike (or any other symptoms) will be sent for testing, and the staff member will be sent home.
- When you return home, please remove your material mask for washing.
- Undo the tie, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings / elastic and place the mask in a container for washing the cloth mask.
- Dispose of any temporary mask into a closed bin.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and thoroughly dry before doing anything else.
- Wash cloth masks with warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly and iron when dry.
- Ensure you have two cloths masks per person, and do not reuse the same one.
We have a range of material masks, hand santisers and thermometers in stock, should you require any of these items please inform our staff members to include it in your delivery or collections basket.